4 participantes

Destroyed Kingdom's Prisioner liberation

Calrer
    Calrer
    Miliciano
    Miliciano

Facción : Imperio Calradio

Destroyed Kingdom's Prisioner liberation Empty Destroyed Kingdom's Prisioner liberation

Mensaje por Calrer Miér Jun 29, 2016 7:26 pm

hi, well, the thing is I have destroyed Sanjar Khan's Kingdom and some of they lords were capture and taken to other castles of my kingdom that doesn't belong to me but some of my lords... I need to set them free so they can join my kingdom as my lords... The problem is that I've tried freeing them as with other castles but when I talk to the prison guard he just says "Its always an honor to have you here" or something like that and finish the dialog preventing me from getting the key... I tried to talk with the lord but there's no option to free them...

Please If anybody knows how to freed them please tell me i'll be very grateful.
    Mikeboix
    Mikeboix
    Emperador
    Emperador

: : wyrd bi∂ ful ārǣd
    Facción : Imperio de Calradia

Destroyed Kingdom's Prisioner liberation Empty Re: Destroyed Kingdom's Prisioner liberation

Mensaje por Mikeboix Miér Jun 29, 2016 7:28 pm

This is not and english forum mate, but an spanish one. You should better ask all your questions in this official english forum: [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

Cheers.

EDIT: He visto tu IP y eres de Venezuela :roto2: ¿Por qué carajos no nos hablas en cristiano?

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]Destroyed Kingdom's Prisioner liberation Hopesp10
    Firefrost
    Firefrost
    Hombre de armas
    Hombre de armas

: : ......
    Facción : Imperio aqueménida

Destroyed Kingdom's Prisioner liberation Empty Re: Destroyed Kingdom's Prisioner liberation

Mensaje por Firefrost Miér Jun 29, 2016 9:05 pm

Y se puso en facción imperio calradico xDDD

Miliciano
    Miliciano

Mensaje por Calrer Jue Jun 30, 2016 1:20 pm

jajajajaja si mala mia lo siento la costumbre de escribir en ingles en los foros!!! XDDD porfa podrian responder la pregunta??? o es que acaso no saben ingles!!???
    Sir Centu
    Sir Centu
    Sir Centu
    Sir Centu

: : Peer forward with your head high
    Facción : Corte Real de Boletaria

Mensaje por Sir Centu Jue Jun 30, 2016 2:17 pm

Sadly, in Native, the lords captured by your faction whose faction has been destroyed will forever remain as your prisoners. As you can imagine, they can't join another faction and their faction, as it has been destroyed, cannot make offers for them.

So, basically, they will always be your prisoners, unless you can lose the castle to another faction, or you abandon your own faction... two things that are a little bit extreme.

If you have luck, maybe, mayyyybe, some will escape at any point.

; )

Miliciano
    Miliciano

Mensaje por Calrer Jue Jun 30, 2016 7:49 pm

Gracias Sir Centur!! que mal tendre entonces que resignarme a tener al padre de mi esposa entre las rejas XDDD

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Fecha y hora actual: Jue Mar 28, 2024 9:00 pm